El Paso Texas
El Paso Texas New Homes
Home to nearly a million residents, El Paso stands proudly along the Rio Grande River in West Texas. An international city, El Paso is headquarters to Fortune 500 and publicly traded companies, the Medical Center of the Americas, the University of Texas at El Paso, and the El Paso International Airport, with six airlines operating daily. Home to the Sun Bowl, the second oldest bowl game in the country, El Paso is also home to Fort Bliss, one of the largest military installations in the United States. Topping the lists for an outstanding quality of life, El Paso is ranked one of the safest large cities in the United States and one of the ten best cities to raise a family.
Desert View Homes. The Best Move You’ll Ever Make!
Information on El Paso
- Socorro Independent School District
- Canutillo Independent School District
- Clint Independent School District
- Ysleta Independent School District
- El Paso Independent School District
- University of Texas at El Paso
- New Mexico State University
- El Paso Community College